Metco is a full-service commercial, residential and multi-family real estate brokerage. We specialize and pride ourselves in offering exceptional property and association management services. Our goal is to maximize the value of each community we work with. We closely monitor common areas, establishing strong relationships with owners and resolve issues quickly. Cooperation and communication is the key to a well-managed association. We partner with homeowners and board members to create the best community possible.
How we do it!
- Utilize a professional property management program to account for all aspects of the association’s income, expenses and maintenance history.
- Collect funds from dues, maintenance reserves and special assessments.
- pay all bills on behalf of the associations, including insurance, utilities, maintenance contracts, etc.
- Provide accurate accounting and reporting for all income and expenses.
- Provide annual or monthly billings to owners for dues owed, special assessments and maintenance reserves. monitor past due accounts and assist in collections.
- Prepare and monitor annual operating budget.
- Attend all board and special meetings.
- Provide common area facilities maintenance and improvement recommendations based on frequent onsite inspections and a detailed annual review. Quick, efficient response to association maintenance requests and emergencies.
- maintain existing contracts and relationships with vendors who provide ongoing and as needed services. Negotiate new contracts with vendors to provide necessary services when required.
- Schedule and oversee the activities of contract vendors and Metco on-staff maintenance personnel.
- Consult/or advise individual owners with respect to their individual unit maintenance needs.
- Receive and promptly respond to complaints regarding violations of the HOA By-Laws and Use Restrictions (CCR’s) via notifications, the implementations of a fine structure when necessary and legal consult as required.